My name is DONOVAN SMITH and I am an 📶📶📶INDEPENDENT ONLINE MATH TUTOR📶📶📶 who resides in Marietta, GA, and who is available in the mid-late afternoons for math online tutorial services grades 4-12.
My passion for identifying math learning gaps and improving student's performance has allowed me to execute over 10+ years as a Instructional Math Teacher Professional, which has resulted in producing high performing learners.
HIGHLIGHTS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Proven track record in increasing math pasing rate, recognizing and articulating math concepts, exceeding client expectations and creating learning dashboards, which have undeniable created value.
• Committed, innovative and self-motivated team player who can thrive in both independent and collaborative instructional environments.
• A quick study, with an aptitude to recognize learning gaps and applying best practices, applications, concepts, dashboards, and technologies.
1. Combined 10+ Years As A Middle And High School Math Teacher
2. BA in Math Degree/ MS In Curriculum Development
3. Administered Over 2,500+ Students Direct Math Instruction
4. 100% Math Pass Rate at a Tutor
My Guarantees will always be 💎Creating Value💎 and constructing brand new dashboards for learning aligned to expected deliverables.
I am currently a Business Support Analyst at Georiga Department of Education (Maslow in the Ante Meridiem) and Independent Math Tutor (Bloom in the Post Meridiem).
Connect on Linkedin.com/in/smithdonovan
Ombudsman Educational Services, (East Cobb II, Cobb County) Marietta, GA, 7/2015 – 1/2019
Middle School & High School Mathematics Teacher
Fulton County Schools, Centennial HS, Roswell, GA, 8/2014 – 8/2015
New York City Department of Education, Middle School & High School, 9/2006 – 6/2010
Per Diem Mathematics Teacher
New York City Department of Education, (Opportunity Charter School), 9/2006 – 6/2010
Summer High School Mathematics Teacher
East Ramapo Central School District, (Pomona Middle School), Suffern, NY, 3/2005 – 6/2006 ESL Mathematics Teacher
New York City Department of Education, Bronx, NY, Crotona Academy, HS, 9/2004 – 3/2005 Mathematics Teacher
New York City Department of Education, Bronx, NY, Public School 89, MS, 9/1999 – 8/2004 Mathematics Teacher