🛑STOP SCROLLING!🛑 - Warning!!! Objects such as my Passion for Math and Purpose for Closing the Achievement Gap may appear closer than they are in your side view mirror... Proceed with caution!!!
My name is DONOVAN SMITH and I am an 📶📶📶INDEPENDENT ONLINE MATH TUTOR📶📶📶 who resides in Marietta, GA, and who is available in the mid-late afternoons for math online tutorial services grades 4-12.
My passion for identifying math learning gaps and improving student's performance has allowed me to execute over 10+ years as a Former Instructional Math Teacher Professional, which has resulted in producing high performing learners.
HIGHLIGHTS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Proven track record in increasing math pasing rate, recognizing and articulating math concepts, exceeding client expectations and creating learning dashboards, which have undeniable created value.
• Committed, innovative and self-motivated team player who can thrive in both independent and collaborative instructional environments.
• A quick study, with an aptitude to recognize learning gaps and applying best practices, applications, concepts, dashboards, and technologies.
1. Combined 10+ Years As A Former Middle And High School Math Teacher
2. BA in Math Degree/ MS In Curriculum Development
3. Administered Over 2,500+ Students Direct Math Instruction
4. 100% Math Pass Rate as a Tutor
My Guarantees will always be 💎Creating Value💎 and constructing brand new dashboards for learning aligned to expected deliverables.
I am currently a Business Support Analyst (Maslow in the Ante Meridiem) and Independent Math Tutor (Bloom in the Post Meridiem).
Connect on Linkedin.com/in/smithdonovan
Ombudsman Educational Services, (East Cobb II, Cobb County) Marietta, GA, 7/2015 – 1/2019
Middle School & High School Mathematics Teacher
Fulton County Schools, Centennial HS, Roswell, GA, 8/2014 – 8/2015
New York City Department of Education, Middle School & High School, 9/2006 – 6/2010
Per Diem Mathematics Teacher
New York City Department of Education, (Opportunity Charter School), 9/2006 – 6/2010
Summer High School Mathematics Teacher
East Ramapo Central School District, (Pomona Middle School), Suffern, NY, 3/2005 – 6/2006 ESL Mathematics Teacher
New York City Department of Education, Bronx, NY, Crotona Academy, HS, 9/2004 – 3/2005 Mathematics Teacher
New York City Department of Education, Bronx, NY, Public School 89, MS, 9/1999 – 8/2004 Mathematics Teacher